View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #17
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Okay, here's a list. I'm leaving the OL alone- I haven't paid enough attention the past year or two... Also, I know a number of guys on my list have injury issues- I'm assuming we would kick the tires on them and see if they have anything left (perhaps after our training staff is replaced!):

QB: Henne, McCoy, JMcCown, Cassel
HB: A.Bradshaw, Stephens Howling
TE: SChandler, Pitta, Dickson, BMyers, Kellen Davis, Fred Davis

3-4 DEs/ or DTs for either: Tyson Jackson, Ratliff, Linval Joseph, T. Cody

43 DE/ 34 OLBs: R. Ayers, Shaughnessy, D.Tapp

LBs: DBishop, Witherspoon, Dansby, DJ Williams, Stewart Bradley, Akeem Jordan

CBs: Richard Marshall, Sherrod McManis!!

S: Nate Allen, Mikell, Will Allen, Chris Clemons (I'd love TJWard but surely he'd be very costly)
That's a nice list Dale. If we were to go the veteran QB route and only looking on the list that you have and no one else Cassell is the most intriguing guy I see. There are certainly worse options out there and he has experience with BOB.