View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #935
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 3444 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

I really think JJ, Cush, and 'Dre are going to take to BOB immediately. As a coach, he seems to have that same drive they do...and if those guys are all in, the other players will be too.

I don't think all teams need an outwardly hard-nosed coach like BOB seems to be...the Colts were incredibly successful with Dungy. That said, I think he's the best fit for the Texans and what they definitely need, and I'm totally on board...I wish the 2014 season started today.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote