View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #932
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
I love the look on O'Brien's face through the whole thing, particularly during the Q&A. It's a look that says "I hate this fluffy BS, where's my office?".

You can also tell that he's an inexperienced BSer. It's not unlikely or unreasonable that McNair asked him to keep mum on the QB situation for the time being, resulting in: "Ummm.....well....I just got here. A hard worker...and....ummm....a team player who...works hard..." It's a good thing, hardass straight shooters are usually bad at neutral politician answers.
I liked the way Rick Smith was sweating and kissing butt.
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote