View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #14
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

I think the Texans will need to pick up a veteran QB to back up any rookie they pick in the draft. If the Texans pick a QB in the first round, obviously they plan to start him. However if the plan is to wait until a later round, the veteran QB may be more heavily leaned upon.

I can't see the Texans going into the 2014 season with Schaub, Yates or Keenum on the roster. Keenum at least would make a little sense, but I can't imagine him giving advice to a rookie QB. "Don't be worried if you see eight defenders up on the line. Hold on to the ball and let a receiver get open."
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote