View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Who is "y'all?" I personally don't think this team needs to have a vet QB on the roster.

Totally agree with you here. Those picks are for re-building.

I'm okay with Vick on the roster if the Texans draft Bridgewater, but I am definitely not okay with the idea of Vick starting over Bridgewater in any way shape or form. There's no better way for a rookie to learn than on the field experience in my opinion.
Y'all just being whoever is advocating for signing a FA QB, whoever it may be.

I think that a rookie QB can benefit from adjusting to the NFL without having the expectations of being the #1 pick placed immediately upon them. I don't like to ever start a rookie QB unless it is clear that it would be bad for the team if the player didn't start, which very may well end up being the case if Bridgewater is the QB we select. I think he is this year's only rookie QB who is ready to start year 1 if necessary.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote