View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #10
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
He's also the most polished of the terds available if y'all insist on signing a FA QB.
Who is "y'all?" I personally don't think this team needs to have a vet QB on the roster.

Quote:
I'd prefer not to trade picks for a QB.
Totally agree with you here. Those picks are for rebuilding.

Quote:
In my mind the best plan is to draft Bridgewater and sign Vick. Let Vick start until he inevitably gets hurt, and then throw Teddy in there.
I'm okay with Vick on the roster if the Texans draft Bridgewater, but I am definitely not okay with the idea of Vick starting over Bridgewater in any way, shape, or form. There's no better way for a rookie to learn than on the field experience in my opinion.
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote