View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #97
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams Passes Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
lol! Someone actually did it! Someone actually took the time to piss on his grave...

Almost makes me think it should be a pilgrimage of sorts, to exorcise the ghosts of demons past, to even the score, to do something so juvenile and trivial that it's almost the greatest symbolic gesture ever.

And then you could tell your grandkids, **** Bud Adams for killing the Oilers, I PISSED ON HIS GRAVE!!!

We should get a group together, have an impromptu tailgate (since Bud never allowed it at the Astrodome), then piss all our beverages all over that thing. Our work would be complete when his grave smells like Tranquility Park.

Then, just to spread the spite, we go drop a bag of flaming dog poo on Bob Lanier's front porch.
Ordinarily i'd be pissed and revolted by the ideal of doing this on a grave. Someone's gone and you guys choose to respect his memory by urinating on his final resting place for all eternity? How jacked in the head do you have to be to get a kick out of this? Then I think back on all the childhood memories. Loving a team unconditionally who lost and lost again...a team who ultimately blamed us for not giving them the support they never deserved. But we did it anyway. F#*k off bud. Let's make a roadie. If nothing else i'm down for a ceremonial pissing on the dome. Rest In Piss bud.