View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Discount Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post

O'Brien said he wants smart play from his quarterback, not a turnover/injury prone one. I'd rather start a rookie over Vick.
He's also the most polished of the terds available if y'all insist on signing a FA QB.

I'd prefer not to trade picks for a QB. If we do that we're making a commitment to that player. We're not making a move like that and then just letting the guy walk.

In my mind the best plan is to draft Bridgewater and sign Vick. Let Vick start until he inevitably gets hurt, and then throw Teddy in there.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote