Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #177
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's going to get harder & harder to decipher what is real & what is not the closer we get to draft day. One idiot tweets player X is a first round talent, then another, then another, then "people" start believing it & using said reports as evidence of Player Xs greatness.

I've never heard that Bortles reminded anyone of Andrew Luck & I don't see how someone can remind anyone of Luck & Roethlisberger simultaneously.

By this time next week I wouldn't be surprised if we see two more reports linking one of these guys to Bortles... then it becomes fact.
these links have been made for a while.

its more about his physical stature and his throwing motion that are similar.
No one is saying they are similar prospects in terms of talent.

this sums it up well http://fansided.com/2013/11/22/ucf-q...s-andrew-luck/
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote