View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #82
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Oh wow, if he entered the draft, I sure would be interested in Mariota at 1-1...
I think he would be a very good pick and very well may end up being the better pro than Teddy but I don't think the FO would pick him ahead of Bridgewater because the want to win now. IMO Bridgewater is the one guy who has the greatest possibility of starting from day one.

Here is the most informative article I have read about Bridgewater and why I think he will end up being the pick.
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/02/teddy-...014-nfl-draft/
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote