View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014   #113
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
interesting because Franklin has reputation as a networker (like Mack) and strong reputation is something other than that.
Mack was the gold standard anytime there was a microphone in front of his face. Never a better ambassador or fund raiser. IMHO I don't think it matters who they hire I'm not sure anyone can meet those standards. There will be complainers and haters regardless.

OK I'm done here for the night. Did my part in keeping board members as informed as I could about all things UT Coach, Bortles and Underclassmen.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote