View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #127
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33516 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
only 2 Superstars BROWN and Watt and I don't even think he picked watt that seems like a Wade pick 2 me
If you credit Phillips for Watt, then you answered your own question. You can't say the best players are coaches picks and the worst are Smiths.

I'm on record saying that Smith should have been part of wholesale changes. He's not going anywhere. I'm going to give him a clean slate. We don't know what happened out of public view. McNair does and chose to keep him.