Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #176
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Rotoworld NFL Draft ‏@Rotoworld_Draft 5m

Brugler: Bortles will go No. 1 to Texans http://dlvr.it/4dPTj5

The 6-foot-5, 230-pound signal caller's movement skills and strength in the pocket remind us of Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger.
It's going to get harder & harder to decipher what is real & what is not the closer we get to draft day. One idiot tweets player X is a first round talent, then another, then another, then "people" start believing it & using said reports as evidence of Player Xs greatness.

I've never heard that Bortles reminded anyone of Andrew Luck & I don't see how someone can remind anyone of Luck & Roethlisberger simultaneously.

By this time next week I wouldn't be surprised if we see two more reports linking one of these guys to Bortles... then it becomes fact.