View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #31
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL should be alarmed that three of four playoff games still not sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
When the tickets were affordable for the average Joe, weather wasn't a problem. Now that they are priced for the well heeled and debutantes, wanting to be seen rather than actual fans, the discomfort is just too much. Market to spoiled brats? You gotta take the bad with the good.
Mid level seats were $200 for a pair for the Colts game. Indoors. I think the fans in Indy simply left with Peyton.