View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #928
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Everyone should listen to this presser. Here's what I heard from McNair and Smith:

Kubiak was not intelligent.
Kubiak was not a great leader.
Kubiak could not adapt from a gameplan that he had prepared.
Kubiak was too weak in the end of games.

We made a mistake hiring a coordinator who had never been a head coach before.
I think I heard something about not being prepared with that first five minute comment & not being mentally tough with the last five minute comment.

& it appears Bob has made "holding people accountable" a catch phrase around reliant. I have to assume that is a result of Kubiak's coaching style as well.