View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #31
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cutler Signs 7 year deal (Chicago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Next on my list is Josh Freeman, then Brian Hoyer, then I hope they trade for someone.
Hoyer's under contract to the Browns, and Josh Freeman is...well, he's Josh Freeman.

If you're looking for a one (or maybe even two) year guy, I think I'd be trying to talk to Josh McCown (assuming he's not going to retire).