View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #30
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tampa Bay to hire Lovie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Sorry, I forgot I posted here a couple days back...see even if I think I were not impressed by him, I would bother to talk to a dude who has his resume. Like him or not, he has actual NFL production as a head coach.
I agree with everything you said. Lovie Smith is a proven commodity and worth one's time to sit down and have a talk with him. I don't dislike Smith or anything, I just thought there were others out there I would want to talk with more.

The reason I agreed with TK (whether he was serious or not) was because I don't think McNair wanted him from the start. The timing of his interview even made me wonder more.

If, after all was said and done, Houston hired Smith I wouldn't have been so upset as to post how much I thought it was a mistake. I would have a lot of studying to do before I could really have an informed opinion. As I said in the other post, there is much about Lovie Smith I do not know about.