View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #29
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tampa Bay to hire Lovie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I can't answer for TK, but I was serious. I didn't want Smith and I slightly raised my eyebrows when Kubiak practically bumped into Lovie while making his way to the car.

There's a lot about Lovie Smith I don't know about. I did watch him coach when his games were in TV, I wasn't impressed.
Sorry, I forgot I posted here a couple days back...see even if I think I were not impressed by him, I would bother to talk to a dude who has his resume. Like him or not, he has actual NFL production as a head coach.