View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #103
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Thought I'd share some info that was sent my way via a UT website.

Quote:
1. I communicated with two people tonight that believe that Texas has decided on who the next coach will be.

2. A source with Louisville ties informs that Charlie Strong believes he's getting the job. Obviously, if we had that confirmed we would report it and we're working non-stop to confirm everything that we can.
Quote:
FYI...info jibes with Louisville 247 site as well (they think Strong is gone). Looks like multiple sites are hearing the same thing
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote