View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #30
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill O'Brien "type" players on our roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
FWIW, I heard two different people on the radio yesterday (McClain and Zierlein, IIRC) say that O'Brien primarily ran/runs ZBS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Maybe so but the Belichick Patriots model is the Power run game or smash mouth football.

the patriots way is not to blindly run anything either week or week out nor year -in year-out. it is to adapt the personnel at hand and the team that they are playing in a given week or in season view find things that the league has not caught up with.