View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #24
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
A man asks a woman if she would be willing to sleep with him if he pays her an exorbitant sum. She replies affirmatively.

He then names a paltry amount and asks if she would still be willing to sleep with him for the revised fee. The woman is greatly offended and replies as follows:

She: What kind of woman do you think I am?

He: We’ve already established that. Now we’re just haggling over the price.

Tough crowd.
Jillian Boardman "What do you think I am?"

Ben Caxton "We settled that, we're dickering over the price. A hundred and fifty?"

Wonder if anyone will get the reference. I don't think they will. Stranger in a strange land.