Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #86
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I guess I missed it. I'm assuming you said something along the lines of Hopkins' production was due in large part to them doubling Sammy Watkins? Or countered that point?
Worse if anything...I actually downgraded Watkins because his suspension and injury last year to being overrated and Hopkins to being underrated. Hopkins had silly numbers last year, and Watkins were overall meh...I ignored the fact that while Hopkins will probably be a nice pro WR, Watkins can do spit that Hopkins can't even dream about.