View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #922
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

I love the look on O'Brien's face through the whole thing, particularly during the Q&A. It's a look that says "I hate this fluffy BS, where's my office?".

You can also tell that he's an inexperienced BSer. It's not unlikely or unreasonable that McNair asked him to keep mum on the QB situation for the time being, resulting in: "Ummm.....well....I just got here. A hard worker...and....ummm....a team player who...works hard..." It's a good thing, hardass straight shooters are usually bad at neutral politician answers.