View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #37
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill O'Brien "type" players on our roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I need to wait and see but I'm expecting BOB to be a non-system type of coach like Chip Kelly. A guy who has his concepts and his approach to the game but a guy who tailors his offense/defense to match up with the players he has available.

I think he'll be able to figure out a way to incorporate a lot of our current players. I think that's part of why he was hired -- the other Bob isn't expecting to have to make wholesale lineup changes.
And I hope there are a few that don't get incorporated.