View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #19
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 60634 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I take it this is your first offseason watching professional football. This is not news. In other news, I might eat carrots this week, I might not.
~I've only had 50 years watching the off season and I guess I need a little more seasoning.~

By the way, it's said every year for a reason. Talking heads like to take away options and GMs and Owners like to keep them. It's like marketing any other product. There can't be too much as long as it doesn't cost any more.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote