View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #908
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
These PSU whiners are acting like O'Brien leaving for a better job is something altogether new and unheard of in college coaching. These people need to realize that they're not special or different or unique...it happens all the time. It's called "career growth."

I'm developing a big-time hate for PSU. Get out of my B1G, fools. Thought they should have been kicked after the whole scandal broke, too.
Co-sign. I never wanted them in my B1G, either. Couldn't stand them then, hated them after the scandal, and can't stand them even more now. They are an embarrassment to the Big 10 and all of college football.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote