View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #907
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
SBNation PSU: O'Brien Didn't Get It

Better headline: Everything That's Wrong With Penn State In One Article
Straight up on your better headline. The unbelievable arrogance on display is astounding when you step back and understand that this sick, twisted, and very insulated culture is what caused Paterno to look the other way while a series depraved atrocities happened in his own facility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
Maybe he never really understood what it meant to be a Penn Stater.

-----------------

The football coach should mold boys into men of integrity. The football coach should be an example of Penn State’s values.
These people are like some kind of Jones Town cult of personality around Paterno. My only desire is the whole damn place drinks the tainted koolaide to pay for their blinding loyalty to an institution who values stupid traditions over human rights abuses.

You'd think some of these people would be ashamed of their damned traditions and the value they put on them, but it seems to be the exact opposite. The give off a vibe of arrogant defiance, which is bizarre, to say the least.

I'm in the same mood as IlliniJen. I'm quickly developing a hatred of these people and I just despise everything about that place.