View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #904
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

SBNation PSU: O'Brien Didn't Get It

Quote:
Bill O’Brien certainly had his work cut out for him when he got to Penn State in 2012. In the last couple of days, I’ve realized that he wasn’t cut out for the job. He did a lot of good for Penn State, and gave us all something to rally around in the hardest of times. But his off-season games (talking with NFL teams while promising players he was staying) made me question his intentions. I’m disappointed to find that the university hired someone who was only interested in using Penn State as a stepping stone to something "better."
Better headline: Everything That's Wrong With Penn State In One Article