View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #105
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
We could certainly do worse.
New Texans coach Bill O’Brien is interested in hiring Romeo Crennel as his defensive coordinator.

Quote:
Crennel, who’s nickname is “Rac,” coached Sports Radio 610 talk show host Ted Johnson on three Super Bowl-winning teams with the Patriots.

“He was our defensive line coach when we lost to Green Bay in the Super Bowl and my defensive coordinator when we won three rings,” Johnson said. “I’m a huge Rac fan. Rac would mean instant credibility. What a great hire that would be.

“Rac’s got so much NFL experience. He’s serious and intense, but he’s still got an easy way about him. He’s just a great coach, a player’s coach. I hope they get him.”
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote