View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #900
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

1. Is that Arian with the backward cap in the picture with McNair, Meyers, OB and Cushing?

2. Vandermeer posted a picture on Twitter of Chris Myers in the audience at the intro presser. Thought that was interesting. He seems to be very involved here (e.g. OB mentioned he was one of the first Texans he met). Kind of puts a thought in the back of my mind that he is eyeing coaching at some point. Is that misguided?

3. What's up with all of the shaved heads? Is that the new "thing"?

4. I found it fascinating how OB could be abrasive and charming all at the same time. Maybe I'm just not used to yankees, but he totally pulled it off.