View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #896
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Wow Jen and I agree on something....

These guys weren't ass-kissing the new boss. They are excited for a change and wanted to be part of it. I'd like to see every man under contract up there somewhere waiting to get some insight from the coach on what their role will be and where they can improve.

I think the guy is thrilled at the chance . He took a major leap of faith taking the PSU job and did well and now he gets to do what he seems to have wanted . This seems to be more exceptional when you consider all the retreads .

On a side note Lombardi didn't get a chance to coach until later on in his career . It wasn't until Green Bay was turned down again by a coach that someone recommended Vince . In the book " When Pride Still Mattered " Lombardi said it was because he was a Sicilian Catholic .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote