View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #319
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Less than ?

Luck ran a pro style offense at Stanford and RG3 was athletic and smart but did not play in a PSO . Right now RG3 is benched because he is either not healthy or hasn't adapted after the league has schemed for him . Luck is on his way but could be a little more consistent .
Don't know what to tell you here Earl.
I guess it's just my two cents.
If it were Luck and RGIII coming out, I wouldn't have complained.

But I did have some concern, even with Luck.
It wasn't because I want to knock on a guy for non reason.
Wilson was doing a hell of a job at Wisconsin under more pressure.

Luck has the build and the athleticism, but Wilson made the best out of it.

If I had the first pick, I might still have to go with Luck, but if I don't , I did say that I will go with Wilson, and then Keenum.

A championship team need all three facets, some more, some less.
I can go back to all the teams that have been in the SB the last five, ten, fifteen years.
The vast majorities of the teams that get there had a combination of at least two.

Whether it's coaching or talent (I think you need both, but coaching is more important.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote