View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #318
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Mariota is just like the coaches that swear to the recruits that they will be there...until they aren't. Mariota has asked for an NFL Grade. He might come out with a sufficiently high grade. If he and Hundley both come out, trading down gains merit. But if BOB decides he would rather have a smart, but short QB with a low release, then it's his gamble and we're just along for the ride. But Keenum's value as a backup/competition goes up.
just curious, TB, Bortles and Hundley all should be top 16 picks and probably Carr also; so why should a team in top 10-15 trade up for a QB? I am really hoping for a trade down but only thing I see is for "sizzle". Hopefully, a team will greatly prefer Bridge over the others enough to say "Let's make a deal".