View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #225
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
And this is why I don't like you at all. I thought you mellowed out a little since you got here, but you're still acting like a child and can't have a discussion about anything without making it devolve into pointless slapfights. It's not arguing for the sake of arguing, it's trying to understand the language you are using, and presenting the opposing definitions. Simply disagreeing is not being argumentative, but you seem to have some sort of victim mentality where anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a contrarian simply because it's against you.

When you make a statement like "he's double-teamed on every passing play" that means something. If you consider contact with any two offensive players a "double-team" then I need to know that, or else you give a mischaracterization in your analysis. I read that earlier in one of your posts, and never saw that when I watched the game, so I thought you were crazy.

I think you're wrong in your definition, and I think that's important if you're going to continue to post here. But feel free to just think this is some silly waste of time discussion and we're all out to get you.
Lighten up francis....there comes a point when people are arguing just argue because that is their nature. Once I have said two people blocking is a double team and you say it is not I see no reason of a lengthy back and forth just because you want to be right, I see it more as we disagree. I guess you and others will want to argue this too.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote