View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #22
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL should be alarmed that three of four playoff games still not sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
A lot of season ticket owners I know end up giving tickets away pretty often just because of the time issue you bring up
WE have the issue from time-to-time as well in the Blue Crew, but it's funny how those commitments seem to increase when the team is playing poorly.

It's definitely an all-day affair. I'm not one of the early risers, but I'm usually up cooking before 6am for a noon game and don't get home until ~5pm. Lord knows I'm wiped out by that point.