View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #309
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So let's say this is a reverse scenario.
I held through and through with Newton as the number one over all pick.

Personally, I thought he handled all the mental aspects well.
For a young man, handling adversity shows your true color.

Bridgewater has yet to be "exposed" to such scrutiny.
Which means he kept himself clean by submerging himself in football . This like Lebron James where folks hate on him but he really has done nothing wrong which means he's doing something very right .

On the other hand Teddy became the man of the house at 15 when his mom got breast cancer . He quit school for a month to mow yards and wash cars to support her .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote