View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #308
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
So let's say this is a reverse scenario.
I held through and through with Newton as the number one over all pick.

Personally, I thought he handled all the mental aspects well.
For a young man, handling adversity shows your true color.

Bridgewater has yet to be "exposed" to such scrutiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Adversity and scrutiny are way different than being mentally advanced as a QB. I'd buy that. He hasn't faced near the scrutiny as Newton did. But don't say he doesn't have the mental part of the game down. He's further along (mentally on the field and in the meeting room) than any recent QB not named Luck.
He may not have been exposed to the same amount of scrutiny as Newton or Manziel, but anybody who is a Heisman candidate for most of the year has certainly been placed under the microscope to some degree.

He has certainly face adversity though.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote