View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #301
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88720 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's why even though I like Manziel, I have to knock him down to the third before I would risk a pick on him.

I think he has first round talent, but like Wilson and Keenum, I have to knock him down a bit, and then the off-the-field decisions knock it down a bit further.

Bridgewater, on the other hand, doesn't posess the mental nor the phisical ability to be a number one overall.
He's a cross between many QBs drafted in the first round but outside #3 overall, not a bona-fide can't miss prospect.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote