View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #296
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's why even though I like Manziel, I have to knock him down to the third before I would risk a pick on him.

I think he has first round talent, but like Wilson and Keenum, I have to knock him down a bit, and then the off-the-field decisions knock it down a bit further.

Bridgewater, on the other hand, doesn't posess the mental nor the phisical ability to be a number one overall.
He's a cross between many QBs drafted in the first round but outside #3 overall, not a bona-fide can't miss prospect.
This has to be just your opinion. I know it's early in the process but everything said so far refutes that. Evidence on the field does as well, between calling out protection to audibles.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote