View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #862
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
My wife's boss is a PSU grad and he was upset that Bill left them high and dry . Bill couldn't please the JoePa faction and I bet it goes deeper than that . Bill has two young sons . I bet it turns his stomach when he tries to do what's right and at the same time these creeps keep hounding him . I bet it hits pretty close to home with what happened and protecting his own boys .
Your wife's boss should thank the stars that the rest of the country didn't go up there and burn that university to the freaking ground.

The NCAA had decided on the death penalty for Penn State, but, the president basically cut a deal and begged them not to do it. The president of Penn State was just doing his job, but, I still say that program should have been shut down. Penn State fans and alumni don't "get it." The only way to get them to wake up is to see them w/out football.

And it's funny to me how they can bash Bill O'Brien, when he's the one who saved that freaking football team.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote