View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #293
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The thought did come across my mind when I heard about "decisions off the field".
In the post Michigan presser, he also mentioned about high-character guys.
Both Bridgewater and Manziel are fantastic college QBs although I think Manziel would have to redefine his game more. However, one likes to party and couldn't be professional enough to finish the Manning passing academy. Are those huge red flags? Of course not. But don't tell me that's not considered when you're talking about the first pick.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote