View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #858
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Did you honestly expect a deep analysis of the roster and plans on schemes during his first press conference?

Dude hasn't even met the staff, much less got a chance to sink his teeth into anything.

I guess substance is relative, because I felt like I learned a bit about the man who is the Texans new head coach.
I have to agree. Learned a bit about him as a person and think he gave some ideas of what he is seeking among his staff moreso than personnel wise at this point which is more than understandable since staff will be the first step in the process for him.

I liked what I heard and found myself liking the guy already.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote