View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill O'Brien "type" players on our roster

I need to wait and see but I'm expecting BOB to be a non-system type of coach like Chip Kelly. A guy who has his concepts and his approach to the game but a guy who tailors his offense/defense to match up with the players he has available.

I think he'll be able to figure out a way to incorporate a lot of our current players. I think that's part of why he was hired -- the other Bob isn't expecting to have to make wholesale lineup changes.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote