View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #855
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
O'Brien reminds me of one of my clients, both in terms of his voice and the direct nature of how he answers questions and presents himself. I do not sense that he's searching for the right answer, but rather is just replying directly with his thoughts.

Even sitting calm and still, he looks like a guy that you do not want to to piss off or be on the receiving end of his anger. He's got a very intense look to him, like his stare will burn a hole through your soul. I think our team needs a leader like O'Brien, someone who puts the team ahead of individuals, and who will hold people accountable.
That's what I mentioned earlier.
He comes across as a very direct, no-nonsense guy.
What you see is what you get.
He answers more questions than skirting around the issues.
(We all know that's there's a certain limit)... But when a guy hardly hesitates answering a tough question, you know he's comfortable in his own skin.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote