View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #854
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Did you honestly expect a deep analysis of the roster and plans on schemes during his first press conference?

Dude hasn't even met the staff, much less got a chance to sink his teeth into anything.

I guess substance is relative, because I felt like I learned a bit about the man who is the Texans new head coach.
What I learned is that I like the new head coach, he seems very intense and very different from Kubiak. That's a very good thing.

Before the conference, I was up in the air about him, after the conference I think we got ourselves a winner as head coach.

As to the content, I suppose you are right. I was expecting a bit more substance about his incoming staff, but he answered as best he could I guess.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote