View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #849
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
blah blah blah blah

I do like the new guy though. He seems like the type that could lead the team. But the substance of this conference is ZERO
I actually feel confident we can win a Super Bowl or two with Bill O'Brien as head coach. I remember watching Gary Kubiak's press conference back in 2006 and I wasn't as optimistic. I feel extremely excited for the first time in a long time about the Houston Texans. I wish week 1 of the 2014 season started this Sunday. The hard part now is waiting...