View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #843
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

O'Brien reminds me of one of my clients, both in terms of his voice and the direct nature of how he answers questions and presents himself. I do not sense that he's searching for the right answer, but rather is just replying directly with his thoughts.

Even sitting calm and still, he looks like a guy that you do not want to to piss off or be on the receiving end of his anger. He's got a very intense look to him, like his stare will burn a hole through your soul. I think our team needs a leader like O'Brien, someone who puts the team ahead of individuals, and who will hold people accountable.