View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #292
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I can see McNair falling in love with the idea.

Thats what the draft process is all about. In one video he talked about how his QB needs to be able to make good decisions, and referenced that you can tell a lot about the decisions he makes off the field. That's more or less where I was going with it. Like I said I'm just guessing that he may not particularly care for Johnny's antics and seeing as how they're both fiery they may clash. On the other hand I could be completely wrong. The draft is over 4 months away so there will be plenty of guessing between now and then.
The thought did come across my mind when I heard about "decisions off the field".
In the post Michigan presser, he also mentioned about high-character guys.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote