View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #836
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
O'Brien: Can't wait to get going and put together a winning team, which we will have, for the city of Houston.
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
Quote:
Rick Smith on personnel decisions " We're going to work hand and hand, I have no problem listening to this guy as he's very smart". #Texans
Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
O'Brien: We'll put together a staff of great teachers and demanding coaches who hold players accountable and are good family men.
Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13
Quote:
O'Brien: I want to hire coaches who make players accountable and who know its important they get family time too. #Texans
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Quote:
O'Brien will sit down with every member of the coaching staff tomorrow. "We'll go from there." #Texans

"Right after this I'm going out and buying my first pair of cowboy boots." -O'Brien .."That was a requirement." -McNair #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote