View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #833
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
It's actually 3 out of 12 seasons.

Right on. I'm really digging the dynamic nature of O'Brien. No more of the protect-a-lead / play not to lose mentality. I think this cat is all about ruthless winning and never giving the other team a chance to catch their breath.

The name "Penn State" will always be tarnished in my mind. The only way that I could ever imagine not being tarnished is if the fanbase decided to purge themselves of everything pedo-demon by banishing football for a decade and demolishing then building new facilities. Instead, they cherish tradition that served to provide a protection mechanism for one of these most heinous crimes around. They want to be proud of an old bastard because he valued winning and protecting a brand over doing the right thing. That's their tradition now.
My wife's boss is a PSU grad and he was upset that Bill left them high and dry . Bill couldn't please the JoePa faction and I bet it goes deeper than that . Bill has two young sons . I bet it turns his stomach when he tries to do what's right and at the same time these creeps keep hounding him . I bet it hits pretty close to home with what happened and protecting his own boys .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote